Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Madden and Ice

In the past few days, Zachary has learned to actually like Madden. Historically he always hated sports games, but with our nephews prodding, he is actually enjoying it. His trash-talking is also improving.
In game action.
Monday night I was foolishly not wearing my steel toe farm boots while milking, and luck would have it I was stepped on by a cow. Don't wear tennis shoes milking! My big toe is about twice the size as it normally is, but its not broken. The x-rays actually shown a chip fracture that was a few years old, but healed, in my toe. Don't remember that one. A little ice and elevation, I'll be running laps around those cows again, but with steel toe boots on. Above Zachary and I are sharing my chair footrest, sporting my ice foot-turban.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That's a lot of weight for one toe, even a Sorenson toe! Hope they gave ya some nice pain killers! haha.